Archived Webinars from the successful DTSC launch now available
On 14 March, the Dental Tribune Study Club was officially launched through a full-day Online C.E. Festival, featuring five Webinars in succession. 290 participants joined in the festivities, representing 57 different nations, proving the Study Club truly is a global concept.
Each Webinar included a one-hour presentation, followed by a 20-minute live Q&A session between the online audience and the speaker. Participants not only had the opportunity to interact directly with the opinion leader, but they also received C.E. credits for their participation.
In case you could not make it for the live event, you will be pleased to hear that the archived lectures are now available online under www.DTStudyClub.com. Please log into the Web site and complete the easy and free membership registration. You can find the archived courses under Online Courses or follow the links below and click REGISTER > LAUNCH NOW.
• Dr George Freedman, New Techniques in Clinical Dentistry
• Dr Dan McEowen, The Advantage of Small FoV High Resolution CBCT Imaging
• Dr Garry Bey, Safer, Smarter Endo; Tips, Tricks and Solutions for Endodontic Success
• Dr Clark Stanford, Implant Overdenture Therapy
• Dr David Clark’s Webinar, World Class Obturation for General Dentists, will be posted online shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
These five Webinars were made available through educational grants provided by VOCO, PreXion, Obtura, Discus Dental and Astra Tech.
Please don’t miss the upcoming live and interactive Webinars, which can be found under www.dtstudyclub.com/events/Online-Courses/all/.