- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Plan to join the Academy of Osseointegration (AO) and get reacquainted with colleagues while taking in “Implant Dentistry for All: Honoring the Past, Treasuring the Present and Shaping the Future” during the organization’s 2022 annual meeting, taking place Feb. 24 to 26 at the San Diego Convention Center.
Registration for the meeting is now open at ao2022.osseo.org.
With a setting along the shores of the San Diego Bay, just steps away from the historic Gaslamp Quarter, this three-day scientific symposium will include:
- Opening symposium: “40 Years of Implant Dentistry: How Did We Get Here?” with keynote presenter William Giannobile, DDS, MS, DMSc.
- Surgical and restorative tracks: Concurrent full-day sessions featuring two dozen renowned experts.
- Hands-on workshops: These courses will be offered in their popular format woven into the main program. Gain first-hand experience with the latest technology at these workshops provided by Dr. Stephen Chu, Dr. Howard Gluckman, Dr. Alessandro Pozzi and Dr. Tiziano Testori.
- Morning with the Masters and Lunch with the Masters: Join your colleagues for 14 limited attendance sessions in smaller settings designed to encourage attendee interaction and discussion.
- Comprehensive exhibit hall: A bustling hub will showcase the latest products and technologies by leading corporate participants.
- Corporate forums: Thirty-six corporate presentations will introduce the latest innovations and trends in the industry.
- Iconic President’s Reception: Enjoy a complimentary two-hour event honoring AO President Dr. Tara L. Aghaloo and past presidents Dr. Clark M. Stanford and Dr. Jay P. Malmquist aboard the massive USS Midway, the longest serving Naval aircraft carrier in the 20th century.
- Two ways to attend: Choose from in-person or livestreaming registration, both which include on-demand access for all registrants through the end of the year, with up to 64.25 ADA CERP continuing education credit hours available.
- Premier member package: This exclusive package provides numerous benefits at a discount. It is available for a limited time to the first 75 members who register for this special opportunity.
“The academy has planned for this to be an extra special and one of its most memorable annual meetings in years,” said AO President Aghaloo, DDS, MD, PhD. “We are excited for you all to experience everything that San Diego has to offer — and can’t wait to greet you there!”
Register early and save up to $250 at ao2022.osseo.org.
About the Academy of Osseointegration
With approximately 4,000 members in more than 70 countries, AO is recognized as a premier international association for scientists and professionals interested in osseointegration and implant dentistry. AO serves as a nexus where specialists, generalists and scientists can come together to evaluate emerging research, technology and techniques; share best practices; and define optimal patient care using timely science and evidence-based methods.
Like the organization on Facebook, follow it on Twitter and Instagram @AcademyOsseo; @AcademyofOsseointegration on Linkedin; and subscribe on YouTube. Follow the annual meeting hashtag at #AO22SanDiego.
(Source: Academy of Osseointegration)