- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
For 70 years, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry has gathered talented and strong-minded individuals to collaborate, educate and elevate one another’s practices to optimize patient care. This year, the organizers of the meeting are excited to bring the annual conference back in-person, with the event taking place in Chicago from Nov. 10 to 13.
However, organizers also state that creating a safe environment is their key concern, and thus, the annual conference will include a virtual option.
The theme, “Pursuing Implant Competency,” will focus on four key elements:
- Mentoring transformations.
- Navigating complications.
- Global perspectives.
- Clinical innovations.
While this one event provides you with implant-focused education and opportunities to interact with your peers and vendors from around the world, you have two options to participate:
- Come to Chicago for a safety-enhanced, traditional conference experience.
- Or, connect online for the same main podium content, virtual-only extras and the convenience of attending from anywhere.
- In addition to the excitement of Chicago, there are a lot of offerings at this year’s event:
- An opportunity to learn from some of the world’s leading practitioners.
- Keys to attracting implant patients to your practice.
- The ability to earn 40-plus hours of continuing education (through live and on-demand sessions).
- Hands-on workshops and seminars.
- Exclusive access to the top technologies in implant dentistry through the exhibitors.
- Networking opportunities.
- Access to virtual content during and after the event.
Virtual attendance means you can experience the conference without the travel all while creating a learning path that is more flexible and geared toward you. Virtual attendees will have access to:
- All main podium presentations, which will be live-streamed.
- Additional sessions and lectures as well as on-demand content.
- 19-plus hours of continuing education (through live-streamed and on-demand sessions).
- Sessions that can be attended at your own pace. Recordings are available through Nov. 30. Extended access through Feb. 28 is available for an additional fee.
The Implant Expo will have double the opportunities for interaction this year.
The exhibit hall in Chicago will offer on-site attendees the chance to explore products, resources and information relevant to their patients' needs. Virtual attendees can visit these same booths online, and both audiences will have the chance to engage with our vendors before and after the meeting for extended interaction.
The AAID is monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and diligently following the safety guidelines put in place by the venue, the city of Chicago and the state of Illinois. AAID is consulting with its partners and continually updating best practices for the event, which could potentially include social distancing/reduced capacities, masking, daily temperature checks and/or proof of vaccination.
Conditions of registration include submission of proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival at the meeting. Please go to www.eventscribe.net/2021/AAID-Annual/index.asp for details on downloading the CLEAR Health Pass app (found under the Duty of Care section).
For more information on the 2021 AAID Annual Conference, please visit www.eventscribe.net/2021/AAID-Annual/index.asp.