- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
On Friday, May 21, Henry Schein will launch ThriveLIVE 2021, an interactive virtual event offering dental professionals the opportunity to “laugh, lunch and learn,” while engaging with innovative, informative and entertaining content.
The day includes 15 presenters, 15 topics, three best-selling authors and an unforgettable experience, according to the company.
“We wanted to give clinicians, team members, laboratory technicians and manufacturers something beyond the typical Zoom meetings and instead have created bite-sized content with key takeaways in abundance. I’m especially excited about bringing James Nestor, author of ‘Breath,’ to the dental audience with important information for all dental professionals to share with their patients,” said Dr. Gary Severance, executive leader of professional services with Henry Schein.
“It’s the perfect timing as we end a year on focusing on surviving and are now able to come out thriving with the right motivation, education and technology,” Severance said. “We also offer two start times to the day: 9 a.m. EST and 9 a.m. PST (noon EST) so that both coasts can enjoy Fabio Viviani’s lunch presentation at 12:30 p.m. (EST and PST).”
Ideal for all dental professionals and offered at no charge, ThriveLIVE offers engaging presentations with practical information that can be applied to dental practices, as well as enhance best practices, to help achieve an optimal work-life balance.
Speakers and topics for the event include:
- Dr. Jonathan Levine — “Art of the Smile” — Levine will explore the mindset of a purpose-filled life, one that drives satisfaction in both personal lives and career, and discuss the tools that can help achieve this mindset.
- James Nestor — “Breath: What Every Dental Professional Needs to Know” — Acclaimed author and journalist Nestor will discuss what breathing does for our physical and mental well-being, and how we can improve as a caregiver and as a patient.
- Dr. Wally Renne — “A Tour Through Technology” — Renne will provide a tour through the various and latest technologies to provide better, safer and more comprehensive care, and offer helpful hints on deciding how to select the right technology for a dental practice.
- Dr. Bethany Valachi — “Ergonomics: Be Able to Retire Before Your Body Does” — Physical therapist Valachi will introduce key ergonomic positioning strategies to help optimize posture, prevent pain and reduce fatigue, applicable to all clinicians and dental team members.
- Vanessa Van Edwards — “Body Language Behind a Mask” — Edwards will provide tips and a general understanding to reading others’ body language while they’re wearing a mask to easily determine how someone is feeling and how you, as a dental professional, can portray confidence and trust.
- Dr. Heidi Kohltfarber — “3-D Speed Reading and Referring” — Kohltfarber, oral maxillofacial radiologist, will present a general guide to reviewing 3-D images chairside and determining when to treat, refer or consult for more comprehensive care.
- Interviews — ThriveLIVE 2021 will also feature one-on-one candid interviews throughout the afternoon with dental experts, specialists and leaders in the profession discussing techniques and technology that can help enhance dental practices and work-life balance.
- Entertainment — The event will also provide entertainment in between presentations with Talent Behind the Mask, featuring dental professionals showcasing their unique talents. Participants will also enjoy an interactive experience with yoga from Dr. Cristian Pavel and Dr. Danielle Cascioli, “the Dental Yogis,” and can follow along with Bravo’s Top Chef Fan Favorite Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani constructing a special lunch.
“With ThriveLIVE, we wanted to create an event that not only provides informative education to dental professionals but also engages their creativity and encourages a healthy work-life balance,” said AJ Caffentzis, president, U.S. dental distribution, Henry Schein. “Our customers can continue to rely on us to offer unique virtual content that they can use to enhance their dental practices.”
Make it a team event. To register for ThriveLive 2021 and to learn more, please visit http://hnrysc.hn/thrivelive21. For more information on Henry Schein Dental, stop by the virtual booth during the CDA Presents from May 13 to 16.
(Source: Henry Schein Dental)
Thu. 1 September 2022
2:00 PM EST (New York)
Sun. 4 September 2022
12:00 PM EST (New York)
Thu. 8 September 2022
2:00 PM EST (New York)
Tue. 13 September 2022
7:00 PM EST (New York)