- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Simplifeye, a provider of patient communication and dental practice workflow solutions, has announced it will host its inaugural AMPLIFY conference from May 19 to 21 in Tampa, Fla. The conference is designed to help dental professionals understand and navigate the fast-changing dental technology landscape and make better investments to grow their practices.
“We created the AMPLIFY conference because simply hearing a great sales pitch is no basis for making critical technology platform decisions,” said Ryan Hungate, DDS, the founder of Simplifeye.
Hungate’s experience as an orthodontist and as a former retail workflow designer for Apple stores gives him a unique perspective on the intersection of dentistry and technology.
“In this era of transformation that includes potentially staggering innovations like AI, blockchain and Web 3.0, technology decisions will separate those practices that thrive from those that merely survive. We’re providing a slate of technology experts and a comfortable environment for dentists to explore and learn, sending them home with a playbook of options designed to immediately improve operations and increase profitability,” Hungate said.
The conference, “AMPLIFY: Practice Growth Through Innovation,” features thought leaders from the industry, dental practices, DSOs and practice management consulting ranks to provide a range of perspectives on using technology to achieve dental practice excellence on everything from revenue and profitability growth to patient and staff satisfaction. For the complete list of speakers, visit amplifycon.com.
Topics will include the following:
- The types of AI and other technology that dental practices are using today.
- The innovations that will be transformative vs. those that are passing fads.
- What practices really need to know about blockchain, cryptocurrency and Web 3.0.
- How teams can work smarter, not harder.
- Strategies to pay for the tech you need and want.
- Getting the dental team to embrace technology and maximize ROI.
- Knowing if a technology investment will benefit your growth and/or exit strategy.
“Technology is changing consumer behavior globally, and healthcare practices including dental offices need to adapt to stay competitive,” said Cindy Roark, DMD, chief clinical officer and senior vice president for Sage Dental, a DSO with 76 practices. Under Roark’s direction, Sage Dental is deploying AI-driven solutions to improve the quality of care, accuracy of diagnosis and overall patient experience.
“Providing a forum like AMPLIFY is so valuable in demystifying tech and providing a level of comfort for dentists in charting a path for growth with confidence,’ said Roark, who will be among the featured speakers at the conference.
Other highlights of AMPLIFY will include the following:
- A reception overlooking downtown Tampa’s waterfront.
- The option to network with colleagues over a round of golf.
- A dinner/dance cruise.
- An awards ceremony celebrating dental innovations and DSO influencers.
- A playbook with insights and recommended actions from each session.
Dentists, DSO executives, operations managers and practice managers are encouraged to register for the conference at amplifycon.com with the promo code AMP22 to receive a $100 discount.
Simplifeye empowers doctors by automating the business side of their practices. The company provides software solutions that digitize and improve existing processes that are core to many healthcare practices. The company serves 8,000 practices and has facilitated more than 600,000 patient appointments.
Tue. 24 May 2022
7:00 AM EST (New York)
Tue. 24 May 2022
3:00 PM EST (New York)
Wed. 25 May 2022
1:00 PM EST (New York)
Mon. 30 May 2022
11:00 AM EST (New York)
Tue. 31 May 2022
2:00 PM EST (New York)