- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
MELVILLE, N.Y., USA: Henry Schein Inc. announced today its virtual presence at the 2021 Chicago Midwinter Dental Meeting, taking place February 25 to 27, 2021. Visitors to the Henry Schein virtual booth will have the opportunity to schedule showroom tours and consultation appointments from Henry Schein’s equipment supplier partners, view virtual demonstrations with Henry Schein’s digital workflow specialists, explore business solutions, and attend educational events led by leaders in the dental profession.
“At Henry Schein, our customers can rely on us for solutions to help grow and manage their practices,” said AJ Caffentzis, president, U.S. Dental Distribution, Henry Schein. “The Chicago Midwinter Dental Meeting is an opportunity for us to continue to help oral health professionals navigate the world of dentistry with our educational offerings, solutions, and expansive portfolio of products. Throughout this year’s virtual meeting, attendees can explore our office space planning services, digital technology solutions, and business solutions while also learning about the latest strategies, resources, and tools to enhance their business.”
Henry Schein is committed to providing education, integration and support that customers can rely on to run an efficient, successful practice. The company’s Chicago Midwinter Dental Meeting activities will include personalized tours and consultation appointments with equipment supplier partners, including: A-dec, Midmark, DCI and Dentsply Sirona. To schedule a virtual appointment, visit: https://henryscheinevents.com/virtual-tour-form/.
Attendees can also access digital technology virtual demonstrations featuring Henry Schein’s digital workflow specialists who can help participants evaluate which products best fit their needs.
The products available for demonstration include: Planmeca Emerald S, Planmeca PlanMill, Dentsply Sirona Primescan, Dentsply Sirona Primemill, 3Shape TRIOS, Kulzer cara i500, Formlabs 3D Printers, and SprintRay 3D Printers. To schedule a virtual demonstration, visit: https://henryscheinevents.com/virtual-demo-form/.
In addition to product consultations and demonstrations, visitors to the Henry Schein events website can also explore the company’s portfolio of business solutions, including the new Henry Schein Practice Growth program, which provides marketing services designed to enhance efficiency and revenue in areas important to the overall profitability of dental practices.
The company will also offer the following educational programs for dental professionals interested in practice design and digital technology integration:
- From Vision to Completion: New Practice Builds and Upgrades, On-Demand, Featuring Integrated Design Studio – Presented by Jen Rhode & Gary Severance, DDS. Register here: https://henryscheindigital.com/yankee-from-vision-to-creation.php.
- Know Before You Build: Practice Design Budgeting and Floorplan Zoning, March 3, 2021, 6 p.m. Eastern, featuring Midmark – Presented by Jeff Carter, DDS & Pat Carter, IIDA, Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_E59z8OqRTJ64S_uk8od96Q
- 3D Expo: See More, Do More & Make More with Digital Technology, Mini Series, March 2, March 23, Featuring Dentsply Sirona, Presented by Sam Bollwinkel, DDS. Visit the event page here: www.henryscheindigital.com/3DExpo.
For more information about the company’s virtual presence at the Chicago Midwinter Dental Meeting, visit www.henryscheinevents.com.
(Source: Henry Schein)