- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Russia / Россия
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
WOBURN, Mass., USA, and DARMSTADT, Germany: Dental CAD/CAM software provider exocad, an Align Technology company, has announced the availability of ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway in the United States and Canada.
The next-generation CAD software for single-visit dentistry is showcased by exocad at the 2021 Greater New York Dental Meeting in New York City, taking place from Nov. 28 to Dec. 1.
According to exocad, this new release provides dentists with design tools for a vast range of indications along with a wide choice of integrated devices. The chairside workflow is highly automated, intuitive and optimized for practice use. Newer users of CAD/CAM can benefit from fast wizard-guided workflows, while expert users can select free design sequences that offer greater flexibility, the company said.
The software includes a step-by-step guide through the design process and a smooth integration with open intraoral scanners, production devices and implant systems.
ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway also enables the in-house design of FDA-cleared custom abutments. “This software was designed to help clinicians who are adopting a single-visit dentistry model,” said Larry Bodony, president, exocad America. “With ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway, dentists can streamline their workflow — from the first restorative steps to the manufacture of the surgical components needed to complete a treatment plan.”
The new release offers improved automatic design proposals. Instant Anatomic Morphing enables efficient adjustments: the anatomy of teeth automatically adjusts in real-time for dynamic occlusion. Smile design with exocad’s advanced 2D/3D approach is now faster, thanks to AI-based detection of facial features. exocad’s cloud-based data transfer tool, dentalshare, simplifies the communication and collaboration between clinicians, dental technicians and production centers. ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway seamlessly integrates with exocad’s leading lab and guided surgery software programs, DentalCAD and exoplan.
Users of the new ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway can benefit from an in-office system that integrates with their current workflows. Further highlights include the following:
- Highly automated pre-op workflow: Dentists can easily re-create the existing tooth anatomy if they choose to maintain the exact same shape and function of the tooth.
- In-house design of custom abutments and screw-retained restorations (FDA-cleared).
- Expanded options for seamless integrations of intraoral scanners, 3-D printers and milling machines.
- Bi-directional communication with exocad’s guided surgery solution exoplan (available in selected markets only; check with your local distributor for availability.)
- Simple interdisciplinary collaboration between practitioners and dental laboratories through efficient integration with DentalCAD, exocad’s lab software.
In 2021, for the third year in a row, the Cellerant Group, an independent group of technology-minded clinicians, selected ChairsideCAD as their 2021 Cellerant Best of Class Technology Award winner for clinical design software.
ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway is now available in North America, EU and other select markets. exocad names its releases after current EU “European Capitals of Culture” and selected the Irish city of Galway for the current release cycle.
Additional information is available at exocad.com/chairsidecad-galway.
(Source: exocad GmbH)