- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Neoss ProActive Edge is a one-of-a-kind implant, according to the company — a powerful addition to the Neoss implant family with outstanding primary stability even in soft or compromised bone.
A revolutionary one to two-step drilling protocol prepares the site with minimal bone removal and provides you with immediate feedback during placement. The drills are directly matched to the implant and thread designs, making placement faster, simpler and reducing chair time for you and your patients, the company asserts.
A pre-clinical study has shown that the Neoss ProActive Edge implants achieve equal or better implant stability than top premium brand implants. In addition, Neoss ProActive Edge was the only implant that maintained outstanding implant stability in all situations, even in cases with over-prepared osteotomies, making it highly predictable to use.
The predictability of the Neoss ProActive Edge implant has been further confirmed in a clinical use study. High primary stability was achieved for all implants, allowing for immediate or early load in support of single crowns and partial bridges as well as for full-arch restorations. All implants remained in function during the entire one-year observation period with minimal (-0.5 mm) bone remodeling.
Like all Neoss implants, Neoss ProActive Edge features the clinically proven super hydrophilic ProActive surface and the highly trusted NeoLoc connection. According to the company, it’s one prosthetic platform across three implant ranges with one screwdriver connection, making it “Intelligent Simplicity.”
- Turra M, Petersson A, and Sennerby L. Primary stability of three different aggressively threaded and tapered implants in low-densitypolyurethane. COIR. 2020; 31(S20): 60.
- Turra M, Andersson P, Verrocchi D, Sennerby L. A retrospective case series report on a novel aggressively threaded and tapered implant. COIR. 2020; 31(S20): 257.