Henry Schein now offers full portfolio of SprintRay 3-D printers
Henry Schein Inc. recently announced that it is expanding its 3-D printing offerings through a distribution agreement with SprintRay, a technology company that builds comprehensive 3-D printing solutions for dental professionals.
With this agreement, Henry Schein will offer SprintRay’s full portfolio of 3-D printers, reinforcing the company’s effort to provide in-office 3D printing as an option for dental practices to produce orthodontic aligners, implant surgical guides, occlusal guards, digital dentures, indirect restorations and more.
SprintRay’s Frictionless Workflow solutions, now available through Henry Schein, cover every step of the dental 3-D printing process, including:
- Pro95 Desktop 3D Printer – A user-friendly desktop printer for the in-office manufacturing needs of the modern digital clinic.
- Pro55 Desktop 3D Printer – An ultra-high-resolution workhorse printer designed for restorative applications.
- Pro Wash/Dry – A fully automated, two-stage, wash-and-dry system.
- Pro Cure – A post-curing system that maximizes print strength with convection heating.
- Dashboard 2.0 & Design Services – A cloud-based dental appliance design platform that integrates with SprintRay 3D printers.
- 3D Printing Materials Library – A large selection of dental 3-D printing materials, designed to get the most out of SprintRay 3-D printers.
To complement its expanded product portfolio, Henry Schein is also offering a new virtual education series, “3D Printing Immersion,” tailored for dental professionals who want to learn more about how the technology can be successfully integrated into the dental practice to help enhance practice efficiency. The speakers and topics include:
- Dr. Jonathan Ng, Vancouver Prosthodontics – 3D Printing Splints.
- Dr. Rick Ferguson, Ferguson Dental – Clear aligners using 3D Printing.
- Dr. Chad Gardner, Chad Gardner, DDS – 3D Printing Crowns
- Dr. Matt Annese, North Billerica Smiles – Smile Design using 3D Printing.
“Henry Schein is well-positioned to help dental practitioners adopt 3-D printing solutions that can help offer new revenue streams and convenient solutions for patients,” said Navin Gupta, vice president, equipment & technology marketing, Henry Schein. “Recognizing that in-office 3-D printing is an efficient option for dental professionals in their practice, we continue to work with partners, such as SprintRay, to bring new solutions that help create a seamless practice workflow.”
With the addition of SprintRay’s products, Henry Schein’s field sales consultants will receive additional in-depth training on the company’s 3-D printing solutions portfolio, so they are fully equipped to help customers identify the right options for their practice.
“Our goal at SprintRay is to bring affordable, easy to implement, high quality in-office 3-D printing to dental practices, and this agreement with Henry Schein is a great step in the right direction,” said John Cox, vice president, sales and marketing, SprintRay. “We’re excited to bring our comprehensive portfolio of frictionless 3-D printing solutions to Henry Schein customers so they can deliver predictable patient outcomes all while enhancing practice efficiency.”
Those who wish to learn more about the future of 3-D printing and innovation in oral health, are invited to view a discussion between Stanley Bergman, chairman of the Board and CEO of Henry Schein, and Amir Mansouri, co-founder and CEO of SprintRay, presented as part of Henry Schein’s signature social media series, #scheinchats, which offers engaging conversations with perspectives from oral health professionals and industry-leading supplier partners.
For more information on Henry Schein’s portfolio of 3-D printing solutions, please click here.
(Source: Henry Schein Inc.)