- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
W&H Group, a leading international medical technology company, will unveil its latest innovations and solutions for dental professionals at the 98th Annual Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM). The meeting takes place Nov. 27 to 30 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
For the first time, W&H will have a booth at this meeting where the company will be announcing two new products launching in the North American market in early 2023 that enhance its portfolio:
- Maintenance devices are indispensable when it comes to ensuring dental handpieces work correctly, maintain their value and have a long service life. The new Assistina One offers technological advances and takes it to a whole new level. This easy-to-use, new care solution is the fastest in its class, providing even more power and user-friendliness.
- Offering even more incredible innovation, a post-vacuum sterilizer is a new addition to W&H’s sterilization portfolio. Imperative in interrupting the chain of infection and infection prevention, this sterilizer offers more technology, functionality, traceability and efficiency that make a dental practice’s work safer, more efficient and more patient friendly.
W&H will also be showcasing its existing products at GNYDM, offering hands-on testing at booth No. 803 so visitors can personally experience and feel the quality. The sales team will be providing one-on-one demonstrations of both new and existing products, including handpieces, the Assistina Twin maintenance system and the Lexa sterilizer, as well as offering special show promotions.
“We’re excited to unveil our new products for the first time to our dental professional community at the Greater New York Dental Meeting, especially since this is the first time W&H will have a booth at this event,” said North America Dental Equipment Director of Sales William Kubofcik,. “These new innovations will certainly be a game changer for dental professionals for use in their everyday workflow needs.”
Schedule an appointment in advance for a demonstration at the W&H booth, No. 803, with a member of the sales team to learn more about these new products and all innovative solutions W&H has to offer. W&H will be offering special show promotions to those visiting the booth.
W&H Impex, located in Ontario, Canada, is a subsidiary of W&H Group. Headquartered in Bürmoos, Austria, the international W&H Group is a global leader in the development and manufacture of medical technology products. High-quality product and service solutions, a modern corporate structure, a strong focus on research and development as well as social responsibility make W&H a locally and globally successful family business. More than 1,200 employees contribute to the production of hardware and software products for use in the dental, medical and veterinary industries.