Corporate Learning Theater new at 2020 Chicago Midwinter Meeting
New to the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting this year, the Corporate Learning Theater in the exhibit hall attracted attendees to sessions covering a broad range of topics.
Five times on Thursday and Friday, and four times on Saturday, various exhibitors were scheduled to deliver one-hour, in-depth presentation on their products or services in the open-air theater.
The venue provided exhibiting companies an opportunity to describe products, techniques and services at length in more of formal-presentation environment than available in many of the booth spaces.
The Thursday line up
- Doctor Multimedia, with “7 Secrets of the Website Industry”
- Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, with “Oral Care for an Aging Population (Evolving Concepts of Clinical and Home Oral Care)”
- 3M Oral Care, with “New Restorative Dental Materials and Techniques: Combining Simplicity and Performance”
- Weave, with “Patient Communication”
- Tuttnauer USA, with “Infection Control”
- Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, with “Disease Management for Patients with Complex Needs”
- Shatkin F.I.R.S.T., with “Mini Dental Implants for Every Dentist” (two sessions)
- 3M Oral Care, with “Flowable Composites Solved Old Problems but Created New Ones ... Until Now”
- Komet USA, with “Sonic Instrumentation for Today's Operative Dentistry”
- M.A.R.S. Bio-Med, with “We Know You Have One but Did You Know that 90% of Existing Separators Won't Meet the POTW Discharge Limits”
- Integrated Dental Systems, with “Simplifying Extraction and Immediate Implants
- Biolase, with “Waterlase & Diode Lasers”
- Neocis Inc., with “Yomi Robotic Guidance for Dental Implants: How Robotics Can Revolutionize Your Private Practice”
(Source: CDS Midwinter Meeting)