DMG launches complete 3-D digital printing solution to simplify and validate workflow
DMG announced that its complete 3-D digital printing solution featuring advanced 3-D technology and industry-leading resins is now available.
The company’s complete 3-D digital printing solution includes the following:
- 3-D integrated technology: The 3Demax, a DLP (digital light processing) 3-D printer; the 3Dewash cleaning unit; and the 3Decure curing unit.
- 3-D resins: LuxaPrint Cast, LuxaPrint Model, LuxaPrint Ortho, LuxaPrint Tray and LuxaPrint Gingiva.
This launch marks the culmination of years of dedicated effort by DMG to develop a complete solution offering an integrated, more simplified and validated approach to dental 3-D printing for both new and experienced users, the company said. As leaders in innovative restorative dental materials, prosthetics and technology, DMG’s digital portfolio offers all the components needed for an efficient digital workflow from a single source.
There are three integrated components to DMG’s 3D printing technology:
- The 3Demax is a powerful 3-D printer that delivers ultra-fine (+/- 34 micron) resolution and utilizes RFID technology to minimize the risk of misprints, the company said. Its patented Force Feedback technology accelerates printing speed by up to 50 percent, and its ultra-compact footprint measures just over one square foot. The 3Demax is ideal for surgical guides, burn-out casting molds, mouth guards, occlusal splints, crowns and bridges, physical models and more.
- The 3Dewash is a fully integrated unit that washes the remaining non-polymerized resin from 3-D printed devices.
- The 3Decure is a fully integrated unit that conveniently cures 3-D resins with 360-degree illumination.
More information about the 3Demax, 3Dewash and 3Decure is available at https://www.dmg-america.com/en/products/product/3demax/.
A fourth component — DentaMile connect software — will be available later in the year and will integrate with these three pieces of hardware, the company said. The intuitive, cloud-based software solution connects and aligns all components and documents, while securing and validating the fabrication workflow for the printed devices created using DMG’s complete 3-D digital printing solution.
Complementing the company’s integrated technology line is LuxaPrint, the lineup of high-quality, light-cured dental materials for additive digital prosthetics:
- LuxaPrint Model, designed for the fabrication of highly precise and esthetically demanding 3-D printed models, including thermoformed splints.
- LuxaPrint Ortho, an autoclavable resin with 99 percent transparency, used for the fabrication of highly precise surgical guides and splints.
- LuxaPrint Tray, suitable for all types of 3-D printed custom impression trays.
- LuxaPrint Gingiva, ideal for the precise replication of natural-looking gingival masks to help simulate the periodontal status for dental laboratory or master models.
- LuxaPrint Cast, designed for the fabrication of residue-free burn-out molds (e.g., model and denture framework castings, crowns and bridges).
Additional resin materials will be available later in the year, DMG said.
More information about LuxaPrint resins is available at https://www.dmg-america.com/en/products/product/luxaprint-1/.
DMG’s extensive lineup of LuxaPrint resins, combined with the company’s three pieces of hardware and soon with its DentaMile connect software, offers dental professionals a complete and integrated 3-D digital printing solution to simplify and validate their workflow, the company said.
For more information, dental professionals may:
- Request a 3-D digital printed sample at https://dmg-connect.com/digital-sample-request/.
- Schedule a demo using DMG’s online appointment page at https://dmg-connect.com/schedule-your-digital-3d-printing-appointment-with-us/.
- Contact a DMG rep.
DMG manufactures and distributes market-leading restorative materials and preventive products that are internationally recognized for their quality and innovation. Known for breakthrough dental technology, including flagship products Luxatemp and LuxaCore Z Dual, the revolutionary Icon resin infiltrant, LuxaCrown and the new 3Demax printing solution and LuxaPrint resins, DMG is committed to helping dental and lab professionals meet their needs through innovation, collaboration and dedication, the company said.
For more information about DMG products, or to find a sales representative, visit www.dmg-america.com or call (800) 662-6383.