- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
ATLANTA, Ga., USA: The Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting has announced several new educational programs and tracks for dentists and dental professionals of all ages and levels of experience. Hinman 2022, which will be held March 17-19, is now open for registration at www.hinman.org.
Among 245 educational lectures and workshops presented by more than 60 experts in the dental profession, the 2022 meeting will offer a special “Women Dentist Program,” as well as new educational tracks for new dentists, hygienists, assistants and dental business office staff.
“Hinman 2022 is filled with new educational programs and courses designed to help us all reconnect, continue to learn the latest in dentistry and find renewed inspiration as dental professionals,” said Dr. Kate Robinson, general chair for Hinman 2022. “Our theme this year reflects the moment we find ourselves in – ‘Navigating Dental Disruptions.’ We’ve all lived and worked through a global pandemic, which has presented enormous challenges, but we also find opportunities from this adversity and the chance to gather once again to share best practices and learn from one another.”
Special women dentists panel discussion
Held on Saturday, March 19, from noon to 1:30 p.m., “Thrive! Staying Vital as Mom, Dentist, Partner and…YOU!” (Course Sa366) is a special networking and panel discussion moderated by Carol Paige and Christy Ratcliff. A panel of women dentists active in the Hinman Dental Society from different ages and ranges of experience will gather to discuss how they have tried to achieve the work/life balance. This discussion will offer tips on building a dental practice, balancing dual careers, family life challenges, professional advancement and even finding time for yourself.
New all-day educational tracks
Hinman 2022 will offer four all-day educational tracks on Friday, March 18, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. They are: New Dentist, Assisting Essentials, Business Office Bonanza and Prevention Convention.
New Dentist Track:
- “Ready to Launch: Practice and Growth Strategies for New Dentists,” Carrie Webber, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- “Why New Dentists Fail,” Steve Anderson, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- “Wealth Accumulation for Every Stage of Your Dental Career,” Dr. Mark Kleive, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- “Owning Your Dental Practice: The Bridge to Financial Freedom,” Charles Loretto & Christy Ratcliff, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- “Five Ways Dental Assistants Can C.R.U.S.H. Their Careers,” Kevin Henry, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- “Dental Assisting Made Easy: Go From Overwhelmed to Overjoyed!” Dr. Tanya Brown, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- “Enhancing Your Career Through Ergonomics: Preventative Medicine for Your Life!” Tija Hunter, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- “Inspiring Excellence in Dental Assisting,” Dr. Mark Hyman, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
Business Office Bonanza:
- “Growing Your Dental Business,” Penny Reed, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- “Ethical and Effective Marketing for Today’s Market,” Grace Rizza, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- “Your Practice Through the Patient’s Eyes: It’s Never Just About Dentistry,” Laci Phillips Newland, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- “Getting Patients to Keep Their Appointments,” Carol Paige, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- “Consider the Evidence: Aerosol Generating Devices for the RDH,” Karen Davis, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- “The Dental Hygiene Detective,” Amber Auger, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- “The Clinical Screening Essentials to Recognizing Chronic Airway Obstruction and Sleep Apnea in Children and Adults,” Dr. Dan Dunwody, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- “Perio, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: Connections and Collaborative Treatment in the Dental Office,” Dr. Susan Maples, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
Registration for Hinman 2022 is now open. Visit Hinman.org for more information.
(Source: Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting)