Henry Schein announces virtual presence at Greater New York Dental Meeting
MELVILLE, N.Y., USA: Henry Schein Inc. has announced its virtual presence at the Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM), featuring dedicated booths for 3-D imaging, 3-D printing and CAD/CAM solutions.
In lieu of a physical event as a result of COVID-19, visitors to Henry Schein’s seven virtual booths can explore product information, educational offerings and industry thought-leadership events. The Henry Schein virtual experience will include an expanded portfolio of solutions, including teledentistry solutions, modified practice design and dedicated booths.
From Nov. 27 through Dec. 2, attendees can explore the company’s offerings by visiting a dedicated Greater New York Dental Meeting page on Henry Schein’s website, and interact with representatives at the following virtual booths:
- Henry Schein Dental (Booth No. 1565).
- 3D (CBCT) Imaging Center of Excellence (Booth No. 1657).
- CAD/CAM & 3D Printing Center of Excellence (Booth No. 1557).
- Practice Design (Booth No. 1656).
- Henry Schein One (Booth No. 1665).
- Henry Schein ProRepair (Booth No. 1857).
- Henry Schein Professional Practice Transitions (Booth No. 1757).
“Every year, the Greater New York Dental Meeting gathers thousands of attendees to experience the latest innovations in dentistry, learn new techniques, and explore opportunities with education courses,” said AJ Caffentzis, president, U.S. dental distribution, Henry Schein. “While this year’s meeting is virtual, attendees can continue to rely on Henry Schein to deliver the best possible trade show experience, providing a comprehensive look at our innovative portfolio of solutions, a rich lineup of education courses and engaging conversations with key industry leaders.”
Henry Schein is committed to providing education, integration and support that customers can rely on to run an efficient, successful practice. Henry Schein and its supplier partners will host a series of virtual presentations and webinars showcasing the choice of innovative, scalable digital technologies as well as business solutions that can be effectively integrated with the clinical workflow. Featured presentations include:
- “Technologies That Can Mitigate Risk in Dentistry,” presented by Dr. Gary Severance, executive leader of professional services, Henry Schein.
- “From Vision to Completion: What Do You Need to Know When Building a Dental Office?” presented by Jennifer Rhode, manager, dental office design, Henry Schein.
- “2020 Conebeam Review,” presented by Matt Kunzler, digital restoration specialist, Henry Schein.
- “The Power and Potential of Digital Dentistry,” presented by Dr. Wally Renne.
- “Point of Care Diagnostic Tests for the Dental Setting,” presented by Dana Becker, strategic business consultant, Henry Schein; David Kochman, vice president, corporate affairs and deputy chief of staff, Henry Schein; and Dr. Ari Levy.
“Diagnostic testing is a value-added service that dentists can provide to their patients as well as implement to help maintain a safer workplace for themselves and their staff,” said Dominick Gallo, vice president of process excellence for Henry Schein Dental. “Henry Schein is making available both rapid point of care and lab-based molecular and antigen testing solutions to dental professionals. We are actively working to support dental practices in becoming licensed diagnostic labs, which will enable dentists to perform tests to address the immediate pandemic as well as the long-term need for the integration of oral health and total health.”
In addition, Henry Schein will broadcast #scheinchats, the company’s signature social media series available on Facebook that will offer engaging conversations with perspectives from oral health professionals and industry-leading supplier partners. The GNYDM #scheinchat lineup will include:
- Stanley Bergman, chairman and CEO of Henry Schein, and Sydney Shapiro, president of the American Student Dental Association (ASDA), discussing “How Dental Students are Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
- Dr. Bruce Lieberthal, chief innovation officer of Henry Schein, and Dr. Wen Shi, CEO of The Forsyth Institute, discussing “The Evolution of COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing.”
- David Kochman, vice president, corporate affairs and deputy chief of staff of Henry Schein, and Dr. Jessica Lee, president of the American Association of Pediatric Dentists, discussing “Integrating Diagnostic Testing into the Dental Practice.”
- Jack Abrams, director, corporate business development, Henry Schein, and Brant Herman, CEO of MouthWatch, discussing “The Role of Teledentistry in the Dental Practice.”
Visit www.henryscheindental.com/gnydm for details on the business solutions and integrated technologies available to help dental practitioners operate a productive practice, attain business goals and assist in the delivery of quality patient care.
(Source: Business Wire)