ASA Congress 2020
October 03, 2020 - October 07, 2020, United States - Washington, D.C.
See what’s new and learn about the latest products and services supporting the specialty. More than 300 companies will showcase their offerings and answer your questions about the latest in high-quality health care innovation.
What to Expect
- Hundreds of technical, scientific and educational exhibits displaying and demonstrating the latest products, services and industry research in:
- Airway Management, Critical Care Monitoring, Education/Publishing/Research, Imaging Systems, Instruments and Equipment, Pain Management, Pharmaceuticals, Point of Care, Practice Management, Software and Technology, Staffing/Career/Recruitment, and more!
- Grand Opening Reception – Join your colleagues immediately following Opening Session to network with our industry partners; sample Orlando brunch fair while exploring the latest industry has to offer.
- Smart Stage– Stop by to take in a MED Talk learn about the latest issues and hot topics in anesthesia by our industry partners.
- The Best of the Medically Challenging Cases (MCCs) will be presented during exhibit hall hours.
- Simul8 Challenge, powered by Airway Ex – Put your anesthesia knowledge to the test by competing with your peers in video games for daily prizes. Will you be crowned the Simul8 Challenge Champion this year and win the grand prize. Games encompass various areas of focus such as airway management and drug mechanism of action, and are played on smartphones and tablets in an app environment.
- ASA Resource Center – Learn how to optimize your practice, advance your skills and support your specialty. Speak with ASA staff to learn about the wide range of resources ASA offers you!
- International Pavilion – Home to various exhibits, the international attendee lounge and international services center.
- Lounges – Complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, charging stations, credit claiming kiosks, social media feeds and ASA TV