Registration is now open for AO’s 35th Annual Meeting
SEATTLE, Wash., USA: Plan today to join the Academy of Osseointegration (AO) and nearly 2,000 of your colleagues for “Evolving Technologies in Implant Dentistry” March 18 to 21, 2020, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. Registration is now open.
This dynamic implant meeting will assemble some of the world's most accomplished presenters discussing different methodologies and technologies that are current, cutting edge, and available to clinicians:
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Catherine Mohr from the Intuitive Foundation, pioneers of robotic-assisted surgery and the da Vinci surgical robot.
- “Innovation and Technology” Opening Symposium with Dr. Robert Guldberg, Dr. Christian Coachman, Dr. Marcus Abboud and Dr. Frank Spear.
- Surgical and Prosthetic Tracks.
- Hands-on Workshops: NEW format for 2020!
- Morning and Lunch With the Masters: Interact directly with world-renowned presenters in a smaller setting.
- More than 300 e-Posters and abstracts.
- More than 31 hours of ADA CERP credits.
- Corporate Forums: See the latest products introduced by a variety of companies.
- Comprehensive Exhibit Hall: 120 companies providing a first-hand look at the latest technology and products.
- Expanded President’s Reception: A complementary three-hour event at the Museum of Flight, historic birthplace of the Boeing Airplane Company.
See AO’s website at https://ao2020.osseo.org for more details. Register by Jan. 13 to secure Early Bird rates, hotel availability and limited-attendance sessions.
(Photo: Academy of Osseointegration)