Mohr to speak on ‘New Frontiers in Robotic Surgery’ at AO meeting
SEATTLE, Wash., USA: Has medical technology affected overall life longevity? What is the difference between infrastructure limited technology deployment and fast deploying technologies? Are emerging technologies like robotics and artificial intelligence impacting medical training and practice?
These will be among the compelling questions addressed by Dr. Catherine Mohr, president of the Intuitive Foundation, during the Opening Symposium of the Academy of Osseointegration’s 35th Annual Meeting, “Evolving Technologies in Implant Dentistry,” to be held March 18 to 21, 2020, in Seattle.
The AO invites dental professionals to register today and plan to join Mohr, who will provide a keynote presentation on “New Frontiers in Robotic Surgery” and its impact on medicine and dentistry.
More than 100 renowned experts will be presenting throughout AO’s 2020 Annual Meeting, including this Opening Symposium lineup:
- “The Future of Bioengineered Medical Devices and Regenerative Therapies,” presented by Robert Guldberg, PhD.
- “The Modern Smile Rehabilitator – Efficiency and Differentiation Through Technology and Storytelling,” presented by Christian Coachman, DDS, CDT.
- “Digital Workflow Implant Dentistry for the Team Approach,” presented by Marcus Abboud, DMD, PhD.
- “When Is a Dentition Terminal?” presented by Frank Spear, DDS.
- The AO’s website, https://ao2020.osseo.org/, has more details and an early registration offer — a savings up to $250 through Jan. 13, 2020.