Hinman 2020 features new podcast lounge with dental podcasters recording episodes live
The Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting — one of the nation’s leading dental meetings and a comprehensive source of continuing education in dentistry — is introducing The Hinman Podcast Lounge, featuring four popular dental podcasters recording episodes live.
Attendees are invited to attend Hinman 2020, to be held March 19-21, and visit booth No. 757 in the Exhibit Hall to recharge their device, take a break and listen to podcast hosts share the latest in dentistry as they record their episodes in the lounge.
The featured podcasts include:
- Millennial Dentist: This podcast focuseson collaborative learning and mentoring in which they “interview smarter people, give a millennial perspective to different issues in dentistry and provide a little entertainment along the way!” Hosts include: Drs. Sully Sullivan, Peyman Raissi and Daniel Holsinger.
- Life and Dentistry: This podcast is “Where Real People, Real Stories and Real Life Come Together” to help young dentists navigate the dental profession. Hosts include Drs. John Wesley Halliburton, Cole Hackett, Joe Blalock, Scotty Blanchard, Matthew Whitson and Luis Mariusso.
- A Tale of Two Hygienists: This podcast strives to be “the best dental hygiene podcast out there!” Hosts Michelle Strange, RDH and Andrew Johnston, RDH provide up-to-date information with some real-life application.
- Mommy Dentists in Business: This podcast founded by Dr. Grace Yum features“a group of mom bosses who share best practices and support one another in their journey as entrepreneurs and moms.”
Hinman’s exhibit hall: A world of education
With more than 400 exhibiting companies, Hinman’s exhibit hall offers many opportunities for advanced learning. Dental professionals are invited to visit the hall during exclusive hours on Thursday, March 19 from 3 to 5 p.m. and Friday, March 20 from 5 to 6 p.m., to take advantage of dedicated professional networking and shopping time.
In addition to the exclusive hours on Thursday and Friday, Hinman 2020 will host two Lunch and Learns in the Learning Lab on the exhibit floor (booth No. 305) on Friday, March 20 from 12 to 1 p.m. Five exhibitors will share the latest products, technology and services while participants earn C.E. and grab lunch simultaneously for a $25 fee. They include the Dentist Lunch & Learn and the Auxiliary Lunch & Learn.
The exhibit hall will be open on Thursday, March 19, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, March 20, from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday, March 21, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Check out the floor plan here.
Attendees can obtain free continuing education credit in the exhibit hall throughout the meeting. Table Clinics, held in the back of aisle 1900 all three days, offer more than 100 table-top presentations that are approximately 10 minutes in length and are provided by volunteers, including military personnel, in the dental community. Participants receive one hour of C.E. credit for each hour they spend in the Table Clinic area.
Hinman’s Total Health Pavilion returns, where attendees can learn about nutrition, health and wellness, CardioRisk and oral cancer, as well as earn complimentary C.E. in these seminars held Thursday to Saturday. The pavilion is in booth No. 1553.
In addition, the Hinman 2020 Exhibit Hall offers:
- Hinman Marketplace: Providing retail therapy, the Hinman Marketplace hasnon-dental related exhibitors in booths No. 351 to 556.
- The Hinman Shop:Located in the Marketplace (booth No. 357), the shop offers Hinman souvenirs. Proceeds will help fund student scholarships.
- Hinman Eatery & Dining Dollars: Save on lunch in the Hinman Eateries with the Dining Dollar coupons provided in the Hinman Program and Exhibits Guide.
- Wi-Fi: Take advantage of free Wi-Fi in the exhibit hall and in all course rooms at the Georgia World Congress Center, courtesy of Hinman Housing Powered by EventSphere.
Registration for Hinman 2020 is now open with early registration discounts extending through Feb. 20. Please visit Hinman.org for more information.