Hinman 2019 offers exclusive exhibit hall hours March 21 and 22
ATLANTA, Ga., USA: The Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting — known as a comprehensive source of continuing education in dentistry — is offering exclusive exhibit hall hours on Thursday and Friday, March 21 and 22. Dental professionals are invited to visit Hinman’s exhibit hall on Thursday, March 21, from 3 to 5 p.m. and Friday, March 22, from 5 to 6 p.m. to take advantage of dedicated professional networking and shopping time.
In addition to the exclusive hours on Thursday and Friday, Hinman 2019 is introducing four new educational opportunities on the exhibit floor that will feature 10-minute presentations from exhibitors sharing the latest products, technology and services for dental practices and professionals. They include:
- Auxiliary Breakfast & Learn (Course Th502) – Thursday, March 21, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Dentist Lunch & Learn (Course Th503) – Thursday, March 21, noon to 1 p.m.
- Dentist Breakfast & Learn (Course Fr506) – Friday, March 22, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Auxiliary Lunch & Learn (Course Fr509) – Friday, March 22, noon to 1 p.m.
“Our 2019 exhibit hall offers more than ever before with numerous opportunities to earn free C.E. and learn about the latest developments in dentistry,” said Dr. Jonathan Dubin, general chair for Hinman 2019. “Also, you can enjoy everything the exhibit hall offers without missing the NCAA Basketball Tournament, which will be shown on screens located in our popular Hinman Hoops area.”
The exhibit hall will feature more than 400 exhibiting companies in Building A that will showcase new technology, equipment, products and services for the entire dental staff. The exhibit hall will be open on Thursday, March 21, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, March 22, from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday, March 23, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees can obtain free continuing education credit in the exhibit hall throughout the meeting. Table clinics, held in the back of aisle 1900 all three days, offer more than 100 table-top presentations that are approximately 10 minutes in length and are provided by volunteers, including military personnel, in the dental community. Participants receive one hour of C.E. credit for each hour they spend in the table clinic area. Table clinic hours are Thursday, March 21, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 to 5 p.m.; Friday, March 22, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday, March 23, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Hinman’s Total Health Pavilion returns, where attendees can learn about healthy living, sample nourishing snacks and talk to lifestyle experts, as well as earn complimentary C.E. The pavilion is in Booth 1553. The exhibit hall will also feature the Learning Lab Co-Op, offering lab tech expertise for dentists and technicians alike. Lectures (in the Georgia World Congress Center course rooms) and demonstrations (Booth 201) will be offered all three days.
In addition, the Hinman 2019 exhibit hall offers:
- Hinman Marketplace – Providing retail therapy, the Hinman Marketplace has non-dental related exhibitors in Booths 347 to 560.
- The Hinman Shop — Located in the Marketplace (Booth 456) and offering Hinman souvenirs. Proceeds will help fund student scholarships.
- Attendee Power Lounge – Visit the attendee lounge in Booth 757 to meet up with friends and colleagues or rest, relax and charge your phone, courtesy of Dentsply Sirona.
- Hinman Eatery & Dining Dollars – Save on lunch in the Hinman Eateries with the Dining Dollar coupons provided in the Hinman Program and Exhibits Guide. The Eatery hours are Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 pm.
- Wi-Fi – Take advantage of free Wi-Fi in the Exhibit Hall and in all course rooms at the Georgia World Congress Center, courtesy of Hinman Housing Powered by EventSphere.
To register and learn more about the meeting, visit www.hinman.org.
The Hinman tradition
The Hinman Dental Meeting is designed with a commitment to quality and professionalism and a high regard for the value of continuing education. The meeting is sponsored by the Hinman Dental Society, a non-profit organization, and all excess revenue is invested and gifted in the form of individual scholarships to dental, hygiene, assisting and lab tech students and contributions to institutions that foster dental education.
For additional information about the Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, visit www.hinman.org or contact Sylvia Ratchford, executive director, at (404) 231-1663.
(Source: Hinman Dental Meeting)