AO 2020 meeting preview: ‘Evolving Technologies in Implant Dentistry’
“Evolving Technologies in Implant Dentistry” is the theme of the Academy of Osseointegration’s 35th Annual Meeting, taking place March 18 to 21 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
An estimated 3,000 dental implant professionals from more than 50 countries are expected to attend this multi-specialty meeting. Led by some of the most distinguished speakers in the field, highlights will include the following:
- Opening Symposium: “Innovation and Technology” with keynote speaker Dr. Catherine Mohr from the Intuitive Foundation, pioneers of robotic-assisted surgery and the da Vinci surgical robot.
- Surgical tracks: Virtual Planning/Guided Surgery; Technology for Bone Augmentation.
- Prosthetic tracks: Update on New Materials/Technology; Digital Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Hands-on workshops: New format for 2020.
- Masters sessions: Interact directly with world-renowned presenters in a smaller setting.
- Abstract sessions showcasing the latest research.
- Corporate Forums: New products to be exclusively introduced.
- Comprehensive exhibit hall: More than 120 booths will be providing a first-hand look at some of the products discussed by meeting presenters.
- Expanded President’s Reception: Complimentary admission, entertainment and transportation to the Museum of Flight, the historic birthplace of the Boeing Airplane Company.
A meeting preview is available at osseo.org/2020-annual-meeting/. Look for advance registration to open in late October. Register early to take advantage of discounts and guarantee limited attendance sessions.
(Source: Academy of Osseointegration)