Sinus Lift Instruments (set of 6 Pcs)
Location: United States, 13755 New York
- 5pcs Sinus Lift Osteotomes Straight Concave Tips
- 1pc Stainless Steel Instrument Sterilization Cassette (Innovative Design)
What is Sinus Lift ?
Sinus Lift is a technique that allows the Surgeon to lift the Sinus floor using instruments called Osteotomes so that the implant and additional bone can be placed concurrently. This technique requires a small pre-existing amount of bone under the maxillary sinus floor, but it is much easier for patients to tolerate than the traditional sinus augmentation surgery.
- Used to Carry & place Bone Grafting material into site of the Elevated Sinus Floor.
- Used to Transport the Bone during surgery.
- Used to condense Bone material under the Sinus.
- Used for Conservative Placement of Maxillary Implants using a “Socket Lift” Procedure
- Ideal Instruments during Sinus Lift Surgery
- Color-coded ends Ease identification.
- Superior Surgical Stainless Steel.
- Quality Handcrafted to Perfection.
- Comes with a Stainless Steel Instrument Cassette for Sterilization / Autoclave.
All Instruments are ISO 9001:2008 & CE Certified!
Discount will be offered in Bulk Quantity
We are manufacturing Surgical & Dental Instruments from over 35 Years! We Guarantee our Instruments Quality.
United States, , 13755 New York