Henry Schein to showcase wide array of solutions and courses at Yankee meeting in Boston
MELVILLE, N.Y., USA: Henry Schein Inc. will offer an extensive lineup of solutions and educational offerings at the 2019 Yankee Dental Congress, being held Jan. 31 to Feb. 2 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Visitors to the meeting will have the opportunity to learn how Henry Schein can help oral health professionals operate successfully and deliver quality patient care through its expansive portfolio of solutions and educational offerings.
At the Henry Schein Dental booth (No. 2238), attendees can explore a variety of business, clinical, technology and supply chain solutions, including digital equipment and technology products, practice transitions and financial services, and practice management software solutions.
Enhancing practice efficiency through education
As part of Henry Schein’s commitment to help customers increase practice efficiency and integrate digital technology into their practice with confidence, Henry Schein and its supplier partners will host a series of educational courses presented by dental professionals and key opinion leaders, located in the Henry Schein Dental classroom — across from booth No. 2238.
Thursday, Jan. 31
- 10 a.m. to noon and 2 to 4 p.m.: Exceed with CEREC 101: The Basics – Presented by Dr. Gregory Wu, director of clinical operations for Onsite Dental Care of New England, and operator of a private practice in Westford, Mass., this course focuses on the benefits of integrating digital impressions and/or CAD/CAM technology into a dental practice.
Friday, Feb. 1
- 9 a.m. to noon: Digital and Esthetic Dentistry: State of the Art – Located in the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center ballroom, this course will focus on how digital dentistry can help increase practice efficiency and will feature a complimentary breakfast, refreshments during the course and networking opportunities for attendees. Presenting this course will be Dr. Chad Anderson, research instructor, and Dr. Gerard Kugel, associate dean of research, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, department of prosthodontics and operative dentistry.
- 10 a.m. to noon: Reinvesting in Your Practice to Create Long-Term Value – Presented by Trent Watrous, CPA, a dental-specific CPA at WSW CPAs, PLLC in Nashville, Tenn., this course focuses on how to build wealth in a dental practice.
- 2 to 4 p.m.: Set Your Practice Apart with Digital Technology – Presented by Dr. William Davidson, an ISCD-certified CAD/CAM instructor who also maintains a private practice in Northfield, Ohio, this course focuses on the positive impact that same-day dentistry and digital technology can have on patients and profitability.
Saturday, Feb. 2
- 10 a.m. to noon: Blueprint to a Successful Dental Practice – Presented by Vanessa Bucheit, a practice development coach with 16 years of experience in the dental field, this course focuses on effectively lowering practice overhead costs while increasing production and profitability.
- 1 to 3 p.m.: SOI = ROI: Increasing your Profitability with Sleep, Ortho and Implants – Presented by Dr. Samuel Bollwinkel, a cosmetic dentist and president of the East Valley Dental Specialty Center, Gilbert, Ariz., who donates services to a local youth organization, this course focuses on the benefits of integrating new procedures into the practice workflow to help increase revenue, differentiate the practice, and enhance patient satisfaction.
To register for these courses at the Yankee Dental Congress, please visit the registration page, located at www.yankeedental.com/Attendees/Search-for-Courses. For more information about Henry Schein Dental’s solutions and educational offerings featured at the meeting, please visit Henry Schein’s events landing page, located at www.henryschein.com/us-en/dental/events-education/yankee-dental-congress.aspx.
(Source: Henry Schein Inc.)